rashbre central: sun in my eyes

Tuesday 28 May 2013

sun in my eyes

Untitled
It was a bit tricky starting this post because the sun was in my eyes. I'm not complaining; I've just moved a little further around. I still need to be able to reach the sangria, so it's a bit of a balancing act.

I've already acquired one of those English white wrists caused by sudden exposure to sun rays on a dutifully office based skin. Now I've cast the wrist-watch aside for a few days so we'll have to see if the stripe evens out.

Today has been filled with sunshine and beaches, even a very orange flavoured ice cream at one point. Tomorrow we're moving on, to another coastline and more areas to explore.
Untitled

5 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It looks very Beautiful there....
What part of Spain is that?

Pat said...

That's so cruel!

rashbre said...

Naomi We were in Soller when I took these pictures.

PatI realise now. All that beach but hardly anyone on it.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Gorgeous..I'm so jealous :)

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Looks beautiful!

I'm just back after a day in Aberystwyth! Not quite Spain, but at least it was warm and dry (for a change!).