rashbre central: a walk on the beach before heading for L.A.

Tuesday 20 August 2013

a walk on the beach before heading for L.A.

seals at Santa Barbara
The seals around Santa Barbara have a pretty cushy life. This little band hang out on one of the channel bouys every day, maybe popping into the water for an occasional forage for food.

The rest of the time its California sun bathing.

For me, it's time to head to Malibu, and then back to Los Angeles. I'll be on the wifi in the LAX lounge by the time I can post this one.

Even if my feet are still on the beach.
statutory feet on beach shot

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hope you enjoyed your Northern California tour---you certainly saw a lot of WONDERFUL places....!
BON VOYAGE Home, my dears....!

rashbre said...

Naomi : Yes, Thank you, we certainly did! And as we passed the coastal end of Sunset Boulevard we waved in your direction!