rashbre central: small probabilities

Saturday 28 September 2013

small probabilities

Alice plays looking-glass croquet, with Warner Heisenberg
I've already spotted Christmas Mince Pies in Tescos and Strictly is back on the television.

Our gang have one of those Strictly Sweepstakes running again, this time with an even more complicated scoring system than last time. The rolled garden hedgehog allocated me a contestant called Julian, so at some stage I'll need find out who I am supporting.

My picture shows some hedgehogs, who bear an uncanny resemblance to Werner Heisenberg whilst being tested against a brick wall. They should bounce off, of course, although in quantum mechanics there is a small probability that a hedgehog will appear on the far side of the wall. About the same probability as me winning the sweepstake.

And see what I've done? Managed to mention Heisenberg just before the last episode of Breaking Bad.
heisenberg

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Don't be a SPOILER!!!!
We haven't seen the last episode here in the states yet---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we won't till MANY MANY Hours after you----Especially here in Los Angeles.....!

rashbre said...

Naomi No, we don't have the episode here yet either. We won't get it until sometime on Monday.

Pat said...

I can't think who Julian is. Must look at the Radio Times.

rashbre said...

Pat Julian is the one with the sequins. Oh wait a minute...He's the one that wears sequins away from the show.