rashbre central: mashed potatoes and ailurophiles

Monday 4 November 2013

mashed potatoes and ailurophiles

screenshot_174Interesting recent developments have been the return of a couple of bloggers to the scene.

Well, one didn't really disappear, but I didn't have access for a while. That's Doris Mash.

As Doris says, Life is a bowl of mashed potato: Sometimes lumpy; sometimes smooth and creamy; and sometimes it has interesting bits in it!

screenshot_175And then there's Shephard Summers who took some time out to remodel the blog and returned in a blaze of new colour and style.

As Shephard says: Writer, world-traveler, foodie, music-junkie, magpie, theatre geek and ailurophile. I make my own sunshine.

Welcome back to this blog's reading list.

6 comments:

Doris said...

Awww! What a surprise to see the lovely Boop spring open in front of me. Thank you Rashbre for the welcome back :-)

Doris said...

Thanks for the link to Shephard's blog. Just my cup of tea!

Anonymous said...

Rashbre, thanks for the shout-out!
It's good to be back in the swing of things!
~Shephard

Pat said...

Nice to hear of bloggers returns . Too many opting out.

Doris said...

And I think it is great to hear that some bloggers have kept on going. Facebook and twitter lengths of posts just do not do it for me even though I prefer to write shorter blog posts they are just too short.

rashbre said...

Hey all, Good to know that proper blogging is still occurring ;-)