rashbre central: end of year bike mileage

Monday 30 December 2013

end of year bike mileage


I've not done much cycling during December, although Sunday saw me clock up around 30 miles. My TSS and other sustained metrics have all nosedived although I'll be starting up again now that the mince pie obstacles have largely passed.

I've kept up with my various targets for the year, and my total mileage is somewhere over 6,000, which seems surprisingly high and will probably be difficult to replicate in 2014.

There's only a couple of days left now, so I'm idly looking at whether I can get the mileage on the reconstituted silver bike over 2,000 before year end. I know I'm close, and that is probably the only remaining vaguely attainable target.

It may well depend upon the amount of frost over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Both of those are an incredible amount of mileage!!!!! I congratulate you, my dear!!!

AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR DEAR SPOUSE!

Doris said...

Those mince pie obstacles are pretty tough!

Hopefully you are out riding and not reading blogs or blog messages!

Happy New Year :-)