rashbre central: overpowered by chocolate

Wednesday 23 April 2014

overpowered by chocolate

image
Back once again for the renegade master...

Yes, back to normal, albeit with quite a lot of chocolate in the system. It looks as if some others haven't really restarted yet.

Yesterday and today have been close down from the last thing, as well as getting some material ready for another project. I didn't need my 05:40 start today, but somehow did it anyway.

Later this afternoon I also managed a few very wet miles on the bicycle, which now has the new brakes installed. Yet another reason to get black hands. Tonight I have a meeting in a few minutes, then maybe some telly.

...D4 damager, power to the people.

2 comments:

Pat said...

No Easter egg for me but I discovered the Co-op Fair Trade milk chocolate which is divine.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

A 5.40 am start? Urgh!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter :)