rashbre central: shred

Wednesday 16 April 2014

shred

Jimmy's Iced Coffee
A refreshingly cold coffee on a train as I finish my current spell on the eastern side of London.

Thursday will have me tying a few loose ends. This mainly involves shredding documents. My shredder is like a kind of reverse printer. It has a paper tray area, but instead of putting in blank papers, it expects to be fed with A4 printed material.

It ponderously munches them and creates paper shreds that are about ten times the volume of the incoming material. I've the equivalent of an entire boxful (2,500 sheets?) to convert.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

It looks like you had to spend the whole day shredding those documents. Must've been a lot of old paperwork to dispose of. What did you do with the shredded material afterwards?

Ruby Badcoe @ Williams Data Management