rashbre central: all your base are belong to us

Tuesday 13 January 2015

all your base are belong to us


I'm back in business after the great switch of the broadband. Here's the before speed...

And here's the after...

I wish I could say it was a smooth transition.

After the engineer left, it worked well for a few hours.

Then, suddenly a big orange light started flashing.

I knew the big orange light could only mean trouble. Although, come to think of it, the similar sized blue light that meant everything was fine was a bit counterintuitive.

I'd have checked the help diagnostics, but they were only accessible with an internet connection, which now wasn't working.

Then a kind of space invaders sensation as I battled through various devices not working.

Now it's approaching 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm again bathed in the good blue light.

zzzz.

No comments: