rashbre central: bike yikes

Sunday 25 October 2015

bike yikes


I thought I'd better check progress against plan on the year's bicycling. I set the three targets as 2000,3000 and 4000 miles. Bronze, Silver, Gold.

I've hit the first two and still have a couple of months to do the last 545 miles. Some people would think that fairly easy, but I suspect it will be close to the wire by year end.

That's partly because we hit the choppy part of the year in terms of interruptions and sundry reasons for not cycling.

Excuses, I know, but I'm being pragmatic. I'll probably go out later today and get the remaining miles closer to 500, but I may need to plan it out if I'm to be sure of hitting my personal gold.

3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Well done, you're doing very well! :) Keep up the good work!

carmilevy said...

If you add in the miles logged by those you inspire - including me - you're already well over your next goal.

Long may you ride!

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann and Carmi : Thanks and yes, I'm still cycling towards the target.