rashbre central: new Apple - sorry Swiss Alp watch handles scarce commodity and allows reconnection

Wednesday 6 January 2016

new Apple - sorry Swiss Alp watch handles scarce commodity and allows reconnection


I was always wary of square faced watches unless they bore the inscription 'Casio' or similar. Although, come to think of it, I suppose I'd not really class that Apple device as a watch.

I see that H. Moser & Cie. have produced this interesting revision to the category, with a limited edition that has a 100 hour power source and no need for text, phone calls or even sketches or heart-beats.

It is slightly more expensive than the Apple watch though, at around $25,000, although I'm wondering if I'd change the strap to something with an orange rather than apple green backing?

To be honest though, I must admit to a sneaking preference to one of their round designs, rather than the square one, even if it is a little more expensive.

No comments: