rashbre central: I'm with the band (II)

Monday 19 September 2016

I'm with the band (II)

P9130439.jpg
Time to fire up the blog again after a few days away. It's been tricky because I've been using some of the other social media channels (in the name of promotion) and somewhere something has to give.

So the whole #FANS thing has gone brilliantly well. Just about everyone who has seen it has been complimentary, to the extent in one venue I was stopped several times in the street after the show, and in another place someone actually got out of their car to say how much they'd enjoyed it.

And I'm only, as they say, "with the band".

I'll probably back-post a couple of items as well, but for the moment, the picture at the top of this post is, well, the band.
P9130426.jpg

2 comments:

Pat said...

Drummer or guitarist?

rashbre said...

Pat : I can play some bad guitar - but on this occasion I'm WITH the band, not IN the band, as the saying goes.