rashbre central: zero she flies

Wednesday 14 February 2018

zero she flies

kraken garmin
Now I have the bicycles working again, I'm also keen to get the electronics working that provide progress monitoring. Unfortunately, the Edge 810 handlebar unit I've used for since 2013 has died, with a combination of a battery problem and a switch problem. Unusable and regrettably binned.

I've temporarily tried reverting to an older 2010 Edge 800 unit which seems to hold a (short) battery charge, and although it will clock up metrics, it doesn't want to upload them. I've tried all the recommended resets and deletes, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

I think it is time to get a reliable replacement unit.

My TrainingPeaks statistics go back to 2011 so I'd much rather get it all working again. It's almost annoying now when I use the tracker but it doesn't work reliably.

All of this means that right now I'm back at less than zero on all my main statistics, so it will be interesting to see if I can reclaim some of the fitness.

No comments: